MODI the Service Provider, appreciates the opportunity to provide the MODI member with this Video Production Proposal and Agreement. The following information will establish the terms and conditions of this agreement. This agreement is made between MODI and the MODI member.
Upon receival from the MODI member’s payment the following services will begin:
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES MODI will provide to the MODI member the following video production services:
1. MODI will provide an online portal for the content submission and will produce a high-quality digital video(s) upon receiving the content.
2. MODI will deliver the professionally produced video(s) in a timely manner (5-7 business days).
3. the MODI member will capture and master the images in digital format, and then MODI will edit with state of the art video editing capability.
4. MODI will have the video(s) delivered in the format of MP4 file delivered via DropBox.
SCOPE OF WORK and ESTIMATED TIMELINE
1. MODI will be responsible for providing the professional editing services.
2. MODI will be responsible for providing the royalty free music content.
3. MODI will provide one round of revisions before any additional costs are incurred. If there is a need for additional rounds of revisions, MODI will charge a rate of $75/hr for time spent on the edit or 75 credits depending on the client's preference.
4. The estimated timeline will be no longer than 7 business days. The length is subject to increase depending on the responsiveness of the client.
CLIENT COMMITMENTS In order to ensure a mutually beneficial experience that meets the above describe expectations, the Client agrees to provide the following:
The MODI member will be responsible for reference images
The MODI member will be responsible for reference video
The MODI member will be responsible for a voice over
The MODI member will be responsible to deliver all assets through the online portal
The MODI member will be responsible to provide sufficient direction via the portal in order to edit the video as needed
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that MODI is an independent contractor with respect to the MODI member, and not an employee of the MODI member.
CONFIDENTIALITY MODI, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of MODI, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to the MODI member. MODI and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential.
WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, products, or other information (collectively, the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by MODI in connection with the Services will be the shared property of the MODI member and MODI. Upon request, MODI will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of the MODI member to the Work Product.
WORK PRODUCT USAGE MODI reserves the right to use non confidential project video assets as future marketing material which may provide mutual benefit to both MODI and the MODI member
TERMINATION Either party may terminate this agreement without cause upon 7 days written notice to the other party by Email. No refunds will be given, if this agreement is terminated by MODI for cause, or by the MODI member for cause or for convenience. MODI termination for cause would include project requests that are not in alignment with MODI’s faith-based principles and may include inappropriate material.
LIABILITY MODI’s entire liability to client hereunder shall be limited to the amount of fees paid by client. Under no circumstances shall service provider be liable for any incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation liability for lost profits, business interruption, or loss of business, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
INDEMNITY Each party shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other party (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and affiliates) from and against any actual or threatened third party claims and actions (including without limitation all damages, costs, and expenses associated therewith) arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of the indemnifying party.
GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan.